Fri 4th August 2017
If you’re passionate about children and delivering sport then becoming a member of the fit4schools team is the career for you.
At fit4schools, we deliver a wide range of services to primary schools working with children between the ages of 4 – 11. Being able to inspire, motivate and engage all children to participate in physical activity is one of our main objectives.
To do this, we have a variety of roles such as:
- Delivering regular PPA sessions in schools on a weekly basis
- Upskilling teachers through CPD
- Leading/supporting our fit4schools programme
- Leading our health & fitness days
- Running Breakfast/Lunchtime/Afterschool Clubs
There are lots of opportunities to work a varied and flexible timetable each week through full-time and part-time work. With staff members who are ex-teachers and coaches with years of experience, there are plenty of opportunities to develop your knowledge and ultimately your career by joining the fit4schools team.
Please see below a list of preferable attributes making you suitable for one of our roles:
- Previous coaching experience/qualifications
- DBS Certificate
- Paediatric 1st Aid Trained
- Driving Licence
We’re always willing to receive applications for potential employment so please fill out the form and send it to us!